Walking Tree Consultancy is inviting fresher’s to join our challenging work environment and be part of the initial success story. Following is the job description:
- Will be working as an individual contributor under the guidance of Walking Tree Senior developer
- Understand and implement business requirements, which includes design, coding, unit and integration testing.
- Build technical and functional knowledge about the products and services offered by Walking Tree
- Build knowledge about the open source technologies of Walking Tree’s interest
- Demonstrate capability to have independent thoughts to identify Business / Technical opportunities for the organization
- Raise questions and seek clarifications appropriately and timely
- Absolute team player and should build up team skills to ensure productivity.
Must Have Skills
- Excellent in Core Java
- Very good in RDBMS Concepts and have working knowledge of one of the commonly used RDBMS like MySQL and Oracle
- Excellent communication skills necessary to regularly interact both with customers and WTC teams.
- Excellent problem solving skills
Good to Have Skills
- Knowledge on either of Health Care, Telecom, Retail, Logistics and / or Commodity and Security Trading domains.
- Awareness about Open Source technologies
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages
If you are confident about exceeding our requirement then visit our Careers page.